AFTCO Taper-Tip aluminum fishing gaffs are available in traditional rich Gold and lustrous Black finishes - both anodized for lasting beauty and resistance to corrosion. The shafts are made from corrosion-resistant 6061 T6 marine aluminum - the same material used in their famous "Unibutts®" - and they are "swaged" for uniform strength from end to end, but with no unnecessary weight. All models are fitted with soft but rugged black grips molded from the same non-slip material found on the finest fishing rods. Black vinyl butt caps seal out corrosive moisture and prevent deck scarring. Our gaff hooks are fashioned from stainless steel rods, with easy-to-sharpen triangular points. Rod diameters are 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2-inch,and offered are hooks with 2, 3, 4 and 5-inch "throats." With shafts of 3/4 and 1-inch butt diameters, Taper-Tip Gaffs are available in overall lengths of 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 feet.
- Corrosion Resistant Marine Aluminum
- Swaged for uniform strength
- Anodized for extra resistance to saltwater corrosion
- Black Grips molds with non-slip material
- Black Vinyl Butt caps to seal out corrosive moisture
- Be the first to review this product