This Bubba Blade is one kick-ass knife that loves to show its teeth. After extensive research with our pro-staff, and countless prototypes, we have finally found a perfect combination of serration and flex. The serrated edge grabs onto the meat before you begin your cut, and slices through tough scales like those found on Redfish, Snapper or Triple Tail. The razor-sharp point allows you to pierce scales or skin to begin your cut, and the offset blade design allows you to utilize the entire blade and make super thin cuts.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Offset full-tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability, all while balancing the knife
- Coated with a non-stick surface that is bonded with Titanium to help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb and finger pads ensure total control and safety
- High-carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known in the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Be the first to review this product