This is the knife featured in the Bubba Blade™ Knife show. Because of the blade thickness (2mm) it is an over all heavier knife. The knife has very little flex so you can power though the bigger fish or big game with total control. It's also excellent for carving meat. The specially designed beveled edge (sushi chef style) allows for thinner cuts. The non-stick coated blade glides effortlessly through fish or meat and is the perfect utility knife for the fishermen as well as hunters.
- 9" blade with 6" handle for a total length of 15"
- Full tang construction made from a single piece of steel provides strength and stability while balancing the knife
- Coated with a non-stick surface that is bonded with Titanium to help prevent rusting & pitting and let the meat slide off the blade effortlessly
- Trigger grip lets you put some heat on the knife when needed
- Thumb and finger pads ensure total control and safety
- High-carbon stainless steel
- Large patented textured no-slip grip handle made from thermoplastic polymer then wrapped with a special synthetic rubber for outstanding grip security
- Factory sharpened by hand to razor sharpness
- Rockwell hardness rating 56-58
- Custom black synthetic sheath
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known in the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Be the first to review this product