For the big-game angler, yachtsman, harbor patrolman or industry professional whose success depends upon crystal clear stable vision, Fraser Optics' Gyro-Stabilized Binoculars deliver the clear advantage. A factory-refurbished version of the M-25 gyro-stabilized binocular sold exclusively to the US government, these binoculars carriy nearly all the special features and functions of its parent, including Touch Pad Stabilization to stay clearly focused on your target. Fraser Optics' gyro-stabilized binoculars remove up to 98% of image motion caused by hand or platform movement and are engineered using proprietary STEDI-EYE® Technology, making them a MILSPEC, hand-held, world-class optical viewing device designed for the serious user. For use in the air, on land, and at sea, this modular device featues rapid touch-pad stabilization and excellent power management permitting over 12 hours of continuous use on only 2 AA batteries. This ruggedized device is built to perform in the most extreme operational and environmental conditions. If stable, crystal clear vision is an operational necessity, there is simply no other superior device. MADE IN THE USA.
- Advanced gyro-stabilization system
- Touchpad to stabilize
- Up to 98% reduction of image motion
- Wide field of view
- 100% sealed, buoyant, submersible and waterproof
- Shockproof and ruggedized for extreme conditions
- No-slip neoprene cover for added comfort and grip
- Continuous operation for 12 hours on 2 AA batteries
- One-year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Magnification: 14x
- Objective diameter: 40mm
- Exit pupil: 3mm
- Field of view: 4.6
- Resolution: 4.3 Arc seconds
- Stabilization freedom: 8
- Focus adjustment: 5 diopters
- Scan rate: 8/sec
- Interpupillary adjustment: 60-75mm
- Power: 2 AA cells
- Length: 8.25"
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Be the first to review this product